Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Best Laid Plans... .as they say


First off... I apologize to the 3 of you that have been following the that I left stranded... Sorry to let it slide that far...

So here it is mid June... sheesh... I went on my "short trip" to Louisiana and Texas and got home about 26 days and 7700 miles later... the best intentions are just that .. I had meant to post from the road, but access and time just didn't seem to be a priority out there... lazy ass that I am, I didn't post much on the blog... yet... that will come eventually.. maybe in a few weeks.. maybe in a few months... the short story is there is no long trip... money, time, looming house needs, no job... all combined to make me put it off... It was again a case of trying to squeeze too much in, in too little time...

However I do have some pictures to share.. if I can cypher how to post them!!

2 comments:

'Blue 88' said...

Jason .. glad you're ok. Welcome home and I hope that everything falls into place for you.

Unknown said...

I know how it goes. I am way late getting started on my tour of Historic Route 66. Keep hanging in there. It took me about two weeks to finish my photo blog about my Big Bend trip. Good to see you are still with us and good luck on your current endeavors.