Monday, April 20, 2009

2 days left to prepare

I repacked the tent today. It sat happily in the back yard for a couple of days and passed the rain test. A stop at the local cigar store to grab a tin of Macanudo stoogies. Then run up to Sears for a 3/8 to 1/2 drive adapter for use on the 36mm front drive sprocket, so I can install the 19 tooth front sprocket and hopefully gain a few mph on the highway. Once back in town I picked up some rubber pieces to firm up the fit of the top case... it moves about too much.

I spent some time online checking on the biz cards, but no love.

The hard case for the cameras and computer is here. Plucking foam a go go... IOW.. a kit where by you custom fit your gear by plucking out precut foam.

The driving lights need to be remounted... they point down!


Yesterday I started my on www.ADVrider.com.


SO much left to do... tiem to est!

No comments: